The best careers are the intentional ones. I didn't say the best planned.
Intentional careers means that you know:
- who you are
- the difference you make
- the best place to make your difference
- what stories to share to help people understand your awesomeness
- what matters to you in your career and life
One of the best ways to do this is getting silent and reflecting.
This free class gives you a 50-minute guided practice on how to reflect on your career in 2019. It includes two short guided meditations and nine questions to help you make sense of 2019.
These questions are designed to help you celebrate and know what is working career-wise and what might need to be tweaked in 2020.
So, schedule an hour for this important work.
- Get a comfortable and private place to sit.
- Bring a pencil and paper (you'll need it).
- Come in with an open mind
- Commit to taking action on what you learn
Enjoy this free offering. If you love the idea of a daily meditation practice for career happiness + developing your story skills, check out the Mindful Career Stories Membership.