You can start the Career Intensive anytime you are ready to take your career to the next level. Ideally 8-10 weeks before you plan on being in active job search.
This program prepares you for active search. Active search is when you are sending out resumes, networking and going to interviews.
I created this program because I had the same conversation and shared the same content with multiple clients. They didn't need a full intense coaching program -- they needed a structure to trust, resources as they went, quick responses to questions, and some help with their resume.
You are the owner and hero of your career. I just help you to see it for yourself.
The Career Intensive gives you four program modules that provide a framework to define and launch your career brand.
The main program is:
Module 1: Find your Stories
Module 2: Define your Career Values
Module 3: Target and Research Ideal Roles
Module 4: Target and Keywords
This program includes:
- An individual call with me on any topic you want. Some people do the call at the beginning, others wait until the end. Wherever you find the most value. It could be a story analysis call, interview prep, LinkedIn strategy, how to get over yourself. I am here to help.
- The Four Modules
- Monthly 20 minute call with me + access to my weekly office hours. We'll talk privately every month and as you complete work (resumes, LinkedIn profiles etc., you can email them to me for feedback every Thursday).
- One year membership to the Career Stories Method membership (Value: USD $504)
- One year access to every course in my library including Nail the Interview Prep Pack ($97), Intentional LinkedIn Presence ($49), resuMAY ($199), and Writing Authentic Cover Letters ($99) (Total Value of USD 444)
- Monthly work sessions where we set aside time to work on a set project and all work at the same time, but motivated by each other (optional to attend)
- Access to the LinkedIn forum to share ideas/struggles with other job seekers and build community (again, if you're into this sort of thing).