I have presented this same workshop to leaders at universities & insurance firms, and I'll be delivering it on-stage at a Women's Educational Leader conference on International Women's Day.
So often we show up at events or meetings, unaware of what our body, words and behaviour say about us. We have read networking books that sell unnatural scripts and weird lines that feel awful to say. What if you felt confident about how to hold your own when meeting people? What if you looked forward to it? And I am not interested in training you how to be polished or a show horse, just how to be real when networking feels uncomfortable.
Join the master class membership today to get in there. I would LOVE to see you there.
The Master Class is presented live on January 9th at noon (CST).
Recordings and worksheets are sent out to everyone who registers.
The master class will help you to:
- be aware of how you hold your body, and what impression that gives about you
- set an intention for every event you attend
- introduce yourself in three new ways that have nothing to do with your job title
- start a conversation with someone
- make other people feel heard and awesome (which leads to an expanded network and support)
- leave conversations so that the other person is excited to hear from you again
- know how to follow-up, when, how and what to say
This Master Class is not just for job seekers. It is for anyone who wants to show up more and ensure they do it intentionally.
I want you feeling great about the way you network, and this goes way beyond knowing an elevator speech.