The Resume Bootcamp is a hybrid online course that leads you through a self-led learning program, while offering additional support in a group forum, and a final resume review by a Certified Resume Strategist (yeah, there is such a thing!)
You can join any time.
If you have atleast a week, this is better than someone writing a resume for you. When this resume gets you the interview, you'll know exactly how you were selling yourself and what to back up in the interview.
You and your resume are going to look so good.
This Resume Bootcamp gives you:
- a step-by-step process to improve the structure, content and tone of your resume and land you interviews ($97 usd)
- A guide on writing Authentic Cover Letters (I once had a cover letter photocopied by HR and told "it was the best letter she ever saw her entire career" ($97 US)
- Access to a membership site ($200/year) to get quick answers on resume questions like:
- is this an ATS system, should I submit with pdf or word?
- Can you help me figure out the keywords I need to hit from this ad?
- Does this make me sounds boring -- I'm trying to show how I helped a co-worker
- I want to apply for two types of roles, two do I do that?
- a resume review by Kerri (regular $175 usd)
- access to resume advice when you need it.
All for $400 usd.